Friday 10 April 2015

Abu Sufyan Bin Harith

Abu Sufyan was the son of the uncle of the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. closest. Because Al-Harith, father Abu Sufyan, with Abdullah's father Rasululah sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. are brothers of the sons of Abdul Muthallib. In addition, Abu Sufyan was Rasululah milk brother. Both are fed by Halimatus Sa'diyah together. After the two became friends playing a loving and closest friends to the Prophet before prophethood. Abu Sufyan was one very similar to the Messenger. So, where else are family ties closer and stronger than the relationship with Muhammad ibn Abdullah Abu Sufyan?

Because such a close relationship that, most people think that Abu Sufyan was the most first receiving the call of the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully, and the fastest trust and obey his teachings faithfully. However, the opposite happened, he became opponents of the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully.When Rasululah sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. began to preach openly, Abu Sufyan became famous horseman. In addition, he is a highly imaginative poet and weighted. With both merits that, Abu Sufyan appear hostile and combat propaganda Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. He tried with all power and attempt to destroy Islam and the Muslims. When the Quraysh kindle the fire of war against the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. and the Muslims, Abu Sufyan always helped mengobarkannya and any persecution that the launch is always bring great catastrophe for the Muslims.

Meanwhile, the poet Abu Sufyan demons always awaken and use his tongue to satirize the Prophet with sharp words, dirty, and painful.

Abu Sufyan constantly hostile to the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. continue until the past two decades. During that time, he never wasted an opportunity to terrorize the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. and the Muslims. Not long before the conquest of Mecca, a brother of Abu Sufyan wrote to him, invited to convert to Islam before the conquest of Mecca. His invitation was received, then he converted to Islam. Stay on, the history books record the story of all sorts of Islam Abu Sufyan. Therefore, let us listen to him tell his own story. Memories of a deeper, more is more detailed and correct.

When Islam has stood firm and strong, gencarlah news that the Prophet would come to conquer Mecca. Meanwhile, spread out the earth is getting narrower feels to me. I asked myself, "Interlocking where are you? Who are my friends? And, with who I am? "

Then, I called my wife and my children, then I say, "Be prepared you to flee from Mecca, because soon the army of Muhammad will arrive. I will definitely be killed by the Muslims. It is not impossible happen if they find me. "

They replied, "Do not come to the Father's era also witnessed the Arabs and non-Arab submissive and loyal to Muhammad and his religion, while Dad always hostile and supposed that the first row of Muhammad and help strengthen its activities. "

"My wife and my children always persuade me to Islam, so that finally God enlarges accept my chest."

"I got up and said to the servants, Madzkur, 'Prepare for our camels and horses.' Then, my son Ja'far I brought with me. We accelerate the path to Abwa ', ie the area between Mecca and Medina. We got word that Muhammad had got there and occupied the place and there I converted to Islam. When we approached, I was disguised, so nobody knows me, then I declare Islam before him. "

"I continue the journey on foot. After a mile I walk, I met with the pioneering forces of the Muslims toward Mecca. Forces for the sake of passing troops. I shy away from their path, for fear among those who know me. "

"Then, the Prophet was visible to me in the middle of his bodyguard troops. I ventured to see him until I was upright face to face with him. Then, I opened the mask from my face, after he saw and knew me, she turned away from me in the other direction. I was moved to stand in the direction he saw, but he also turned in another direction. I'm still chasing that things like that happen a few times."

"I never doubt, if I came to the Prophet, he would be happy with keislamanku. And, the friends will be happy too because the prophet excited. However, when the Muslims saw the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. turned away from me, they also showed a sour face and everything looked away from me. "

"I met with Abu Bakr, but he turned away from me. I looked at Umar with a soft outlook, but Umar melongos annoying manner. In fact, there is a spirit of Ansar said to me, 'O enemy of Allah! You have a lot to hurt the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. and friends. Iniquities have reached the eastern and western ends of the earth's surface '. "

Ansar is increasingly raising his voice swearing-makiku, so that the Muslims shone a withering look at me, but I'm happy with what I was experiencing ridicule. Meanwhile, I saw my uncle, Abbas. I approached him and said, "O uncle! I hope that the Prophet excited because I converted to Islam, as a close relative of him, that uncle knows entirely. Help uncle talking to him (Muhammad) about the mean. "

Abbas replied, "By Allah, I do not dare to talk to a single sentence after I saw him turn away from you. Except, when another opportunity comes along better, I will try. "

"Now to whom shall I submit uncle?" I asked. "

Abbas replied, "I am not authorized to anything other than what you hear."

"I'm so hard and sad because uncle Abbas answer me. Not long after I saw my cousin sister, Ali ibn Abi Talib. So, I talked to him I mean. Ali replied as answers uncle Abbas. "

"I went back to my uncle Abbas. I said, 'If my uncle could not persuade the Prophet about me, please prevent people make fun of me, or who incite others make fun of me'. "Abbas asked, "Who was it? Mention the characteristics to me. "

"So, I explain characteristics of that person to his uncle Abbas. He then said, 'Oh, it was a late-Harith bin Nu'aiman Najjary'. "

Abbas then approached the man and said, "Hi Nu'aiman! Indeed, Abu Sufyan was the son of the Prophet's uncle, brother and son. If the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. her angry today, perhaps tomorrow he pleased him. Therefore, do not denounce Abu Sufyan. "


"When the Prophet stopped at Jahfah, I sat in the front door of her house with my son, Ja'far. When he left the house, he saw, but he still looked away from me. But, I'm not desperate to get ridanya. Every time he came out of the house, I always sit at the door. While my son, Jafar, I ordered to stand near me. He still looked away when he saw me. Too long I've had this situation, until finally I found it hard to own. "


"Then, I said to my wife, 'By Allah, if I and my son went into exile until we die of hunger and
thirsty, of the Prophet will meridaiku'."

"When the news about myself it came to the Prophet, he felt pity. When he came out of the dome for the first time he looked at me gently. I hope he smiled to see me. "


"Then the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. entered the city of Mecca. I participated in the group his troops. Belau straight to the mosque, I was soon accompanied and not a minute to part with it. "When the war broke Hunein entire Arab tribes united, Arab unity as never before to fight the Prophet and the Muslims. They bring war supplies and considerable number of soldiers. Arab nations determined to make calculations lose or win with the Muslims in this war.


Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. met the enemy only with a few troops. I participated in a group of his guards. When I see a very large number of pagan soldiers, I said to myself, "By God, today I have to redeem all my sins that have been past due hostile to the Prophet and the Muslims. Interlocking
I raised to his charity pleasing to Allah and His Messenger.

When the troops were face to face, the idolaters with the number of soldiers who had much success in pushing back the Muslims, so that many of the Muslims who fled from the side of the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. Almost any unwanted defeat. "By Allah, I remained beside him in the middle-tenah battlefield. He remained on the donkey grayish, firm like a hill that has taken root in the earth. With swords drawn ditebasnya every enemy comes near, like a male lion face prey. Seeing the Prophet alone, I jumped from my horse and I'll break my sword scabbard. Only God knows, when I want to die on the side of the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. My uncle, Abbas, the Prophet donkey control on a side, and stood beside him, while I was in control of the donkey on the other side and stood next to him anyway. My right hand holds a sword to protect the Prophet, while my left hand control his vehicle. ""When the Prophet saw perlawananku deadly enemy, his uncle Abbas asked, 'Who is this uncle?"

Abbas replied, "It's your brother, your uncle child, Sufyan ibn al-Harith. Ridakanlah him, O Messenger of Allah. "



He replied, "It kuridai. And, God has forgiven all his sins. "


"My heart is like flying excitement hear Messenger
pleasure forgive all my sins. Then, I kiss his feet dangling in the vehicle. He turned to me and said, 'My brother, for my life, marched to attack the enemy'. "

"Speech Rasululalh really aroused my courage. Then, kuserang the polytheists until they retreated. Muster the Muslims pursued them as far as approximately one farsakh (1 farsakh = 8 km). Then, we
disband their ranks every direction. "

Since the war Hunain, Abu Sufyan ibn al-Harith rida feel the pleasure and beauty of the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. to her. She felt happy and glorious became his companions. However, Abu Sufyan did not dare to raise his eyes to the face of the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. forever, because shame given period silamnya gray. 


Abu Sufyan harbored a deep sense of regret in his heart, in connection with a black period of ignorance that covers it from the light of God, and throw away the Book of Allah. So, he is now like his stomach on the Manuscripts of the Qur'an during the night, reading passages, studied law, and reflect on the teachings contained therein. He turned away from the world and all the temptations, facing to God solely with whole body and soul. On one occasion the Prophet saw him in the mosque, then he asked A'ishah. "O Aisha, do you know who it is?"

"No, yes Rasululah," said Aisha.


"He is the son of my uncle, Abu Sufyan ibn al-Harith, consider him the most first entered the mosque and the rear exit. His eyes never left and keep my head down to the place of prostration, "he said.When the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi respectfully. died, Abu Sufyan sad like a mother lost her only son. He cried like a weeping lover lover, so that the soul of the poet back wrenching poem reflects summary and broke our hearts every reader or listener.


In the reign of Umar al-Faruq (Umar), Abu Sufyan felt the end was near. Then, dug a grave for himself. No more three days after that, death came to pick him up, as promised earlier.


He advised his wife and children, "You should not support menangisiku. For The Sake Of Allah! I have not sinned bit since I converted to Islam. "Then, his soul went to the holy presence of God.Caliph Umar also menyalatkan body. He cried lose Abu Sufyan ibn al-Harith, the noble companions.


Source:

 - Shuwar min Hayaatis Shahabah, Doctoral work 'Abdurrahman Ra'fat Basya.

No comments:

Post a Comment